Welcome to Chic Corporate

Welcome to my page. I'm Ioana, recently graduated with a Psychology and Management degree from the UK. I just got a job after lon...




Welcome to my page. I'm Ioana, recently graduated with a Psychology and Management degree from the UK. I just got a job after long hours of applications and decided to start this blog to:
1) Keep an activity that isn't related to work
2) Chat through my new job life & share tips / things I find useful on this journey

Why Chic Corporate?

Working in a corporate environment, I came up with this name which reflects the way I like to see job life (attractive, fun, stylish). So I'll be writing about topics ranging from travel, fashion, fitness, work-related topics (I work in technology), lifestyle in general.

Thanks for reading & stay tuned :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images